Geben Sie einen Domainnamen ein
What are backlinks?
Backlinks, also known as external links and inbound links, are links on a website that point to your website.
Why are backlinks important?
When the website’s visitors click on your backlinks, they will be sent to your website. This is known as referral traffic.
More importantly, backlinks are a key factor in SEO (search engine optimization) which helps your content appear â€¨at the top of online search results.
When a website adds a backlink to your website, this tells search engines that you have created valuable, relevant content that others trust.
Search engines review both the quantity and quality of your backlinks to determine the position of your website’s content in the SERPs (search engine results pages). The higher you rank in these results pages, the more organic traffic you’ll get.
So, to rank highly in search engine results pages and draw organic traffic to your website, you need to keep an eye on both the quantity and quality of your backlinks. Our Free Backlink Checker Tool will help you do just that.
About the SEO Backlink Checker Tool
The Monitor Backlinks SEO Backlink Checker Tool is a free SEO tool that allows you to check the best 300 backlinks â€¨of any domain. Check your own website’s backlinks or the backlinks of a competitor website.
The 300 top backlinks are sorted by their quality as measured by Trust Flow and Citation Flow, two Majestic SEO metrics that assess trustworthiness.
To run your backlink analysis, simply enter a URL and click “Check Now.”
You can check up to 300 rows per day for free.
How to use the Free Backlink Checker Tool
To use the Free Backlink Checker Tool, simply input the URL of your domain â€¨(or any other domain) for your backlink analysis.
You will discover:
- The best backlinks pointing towards your website
- The total number of backlinks pointing towards your website
- The total number of unique referring domains that are linking to your website
- Your website’s overall Trust Flow and Citation Flow scores
And you will see the following data for each backlink:
- Trust Flow and Citation Flow of the linking website
- Backlink status (follow or nofollow)
- URL of the page where the backlink is placed
- URL of the page on your website where the backlink is pointing
- Anchor text in which your backlink is embedded
What to do with information about your website’s backlinks
There are many powerful ways to use this Free Backlink Checker Tool:
- Backlink Analysis. Get a clear picture of your backlink profile health and its impact on your SEO performance.
- Improve Your Backlinks. Earn more link juice with the links you already have. Reach out to webmasters when a backlink has less than optimal anchor text, has a nofollow attribute, or links to outdated content. Disavow any poor quality backlinks that you uncover so negative SEO doesn’t drag your content down.
- Improve Your SEO. Create excellent, linkworthy content and focus more energy on link building, then use the Free Backlink Checker to spot changes in your top 300 backlinks.
- Improve Your Content. See which of your website’s pages have earned the 300 top backlinks. Are there a few contents that are “link magnets” and draw all the attention? Create more of that content to earn more backlinks.
- Spy on Your Competitors. Need inspiration for content creation and link building? Start with competitor research. â€¨Enter the URLs of competitor websites in the Free Backlink Checker to tun a competitor backlink analysis and see where they’re getting their most powerful backlinks—then plan your link building outreach accordingly.